Teardrop classic is a compact and very neat trailer for a couple or a single person. It could even be suitable for a couple with a young child.
- Large sleeping area with queen size bed (1,4x2m)
- Sleeping area includes lighting system and there are power sockets for laptop or mobile charging
- Cabinets and shelves for storage and clothes
- Opening roof hatch, also the possibility of automatic ventilation system and temperature set fan.
- Options: Entertainment system
Kitchen (in rear of trailer)
- Large countertop with storage for food and kitchen tools
- Options: Gas bottle,. fridge, sink, others on request
Body framework – from £1500
Teardrop classic – all body parts:
- walls, floor and ceiling studs
- bendable sheets to cover inside and outside surfaces
- galley door frame
- side doors
- interior and kitchen cabinet face frames
- major cabinet components
- jointing adhesives and fasteners.
Chassis – from £1000
- Welded frame from 40 x 60mm box, torsion axle – unbraked, jockey wheels, mudguards and VOSA Cert
Exterior – from £400
- Aluminum sheets cut by CNC, vinyl stickers, windows, roof vent, sealants, adhesives.
Electricity – from £650
- Battery, inverters, chargers, solar panels, 12V/220V outlets, fuse blocks, lights, full cable harness.
Plumbing – from £380
- Sink, tap water tank for fresh/grey water, water pump, water heater, hoses, hardware.
Custom cabinets – from £350
- Custom design cabinet face frames and major cabinet components.
The shipping cost is not included to package prices. Cost is depending on where you’re located and what shipping carrier you preferring.
Kit assembly & delivery time
Depending your selected package, delivery time is about 2-4 weeks.
All prices exclude VAT.
Standard weight 520 kg
Maximum weight 750 kg
Payload 230 kg
Weight on vehicle coupling 35 kg
Overall length 3900 mm
Overall width 1940 mm
Overall height 1820 mm
Living room height 1250 mm
Living room length 2000 mm
* Axle upgrade with brakes – £800
* R14 wheels & tires 175/70/R14 – £200
* Large panoramic window – £800
* Roof awning from – £250
* Roof rack for extra storage – £350
* Spare wheel carrier – £250
* Electrical interior heating 230v – £250
* Awning light – £50
* LPG gas system with 2 ring gas cooker and regulator – ask for a quote
Prefer to buy ready-built?
Wheeliebox teardrop classic campers start at £8000 fully built and ready to roll. They are configurable with many options to suit your budget and needs.
Want us to complete part of the build and you do the rest? Please ask us for a quote.